Skip to main content

Backward.

Assalammualikum dear readers, today its not my expectation to write an entry cause I really extremely tired. Amir was waiting for me cause I didn't text for whole day.

Since yesterday till now, I'm missing him so badly. I don't know why. But, almost everyday I meet him, in class lah tapi. Still berjumpa jugak. Pergi makan sesama jugak. Still rindu merindui. HA-HA-HA I'm getting jiwang wahai Amirul Azman!

SEM 1

I bet you, you don't remember this "Tolong belikan aku sandwich" I was in front of the door and ask for help to buy me a food. Yeah, you buy for me. And I wanna pay back your money, but you didn't take my money. And my first expectation "You look so kind" *jangan kembang sangat.*
 This is the first doing assignment with you.



SEM 2

Stranger. I don't like him because he's kinda messy and I'm totally hate it. Dengan ikat rambut pergi kelas, dengan selekeh nye, dengan assignment tak siap. Aku pandang ==' Haahah! Jahat kan aku. Aku sombong gila dengan budak kelas aku. Serious. Aku tak biasa tegur lelaki sebenar-benar-benar-benar nye. Kalau dah lama kenal, boleh lah go on. This semester, I'm in love with account and business math. I don't have any crisis with anyone and Alhamdullilah Allah bless me. :D

SEM 3

Same as semester 2. Doesn't care about him. Actually during this time ... I hate it. If only I could turn back the time, I want changed everything to being smooth and happy ever after with Amir. *berangan jap*

This is happen when semester break and he ask my bb pin. So I just give because yelah kan, kekawan kan. I don't expect this could happen. So I just follow the flow. 


Well, during semester break 24/7 hours bbm. Seriously, I don't know Amir have someone else that time. Everyday we will contact each other and story about silly thing perhaps.

SEM 4

So much crisis happen to me and hell yeah, I was very stupid crying in front of him when ..... I won't forget that moment. I didn't denied, he's the only one the main person of my life and I'm always loving you. He's so concern about me and love me, until he quit from his band just to have time with me. I don't know this actually. I do appreciate every tittle you do for me. Welcome to my world and take away my heart. So much happen between us on this time. Alhamdullilah we were still together until now. I shall to be grateful to Allah cause had meet him in my life. Syukuran. He was the reason why I'm smile, cry, angry, moody, sulk and others.

During semester break we were about separate for a month. So sad. I don't meet him for a month. I give him a slide about us and I put on my pendrive. Well, 31.7.2012 and  11.08.2012 dated with him. For the first time, dating without anyone accompany us. Serious, 31.7.2012 and 11.8.2012 having Iftar with him. For the first time, iftar with boyfriend. I'm so happy with him! We were find some stuff to celebrate Raya. On 31.7 his give me a flower and 11.8 I've meet his youngster brother *segan*





SEM 5

Hello semester 5! Sekarang baru minggu ke-3 kitaorang start study. Its quite busy already. And at the same this, aku and amir dating. HA-HA-HA! Satu kelas pulak -,- So everything kitaorang sesama kecuali dduk kat dalam kelas and presentation. Dia dduk belakang, biasa lah type lelaki mmg dduk belakang agknya. -'- .

Raya with him. First, sorry sebab bagi direction salah. And thank you for the my birthday present. I was very shock at the first but I'm sorry for scolded you. Muehehe.

Thanks! I really love it!

This is semester, one of my event will have some event. We called that ''baktisiswa'' ... Later on I'll story okay? :)






Dear you, I miss you and always love you. Even thought, I'm easily get angry on you but I'm always here beside you, no matter what happen. Cause we already promise each other to being loyal. You know what, everyday I'll pray to Allah to make me more love you and you will be my other half. The true is, I'm extremely in love with you. No need to ask, why and why I'm loving you. The only answer is, whenever with you I'm become a happy kid and I don't money to express my love towards you. Sometimes I'm lost my idea to show my love towards you. Words isn't enough to replaced my heart to you. I hope you'll understand me. Sometimes, if you're sad or down I wish I can accompany you and wipe your tears. For the first time Amir cried in front of me because he was jealous. At the first I thought it was funny but hell yeahh, no! I wipe your tears and I hear the sad rhyme in your voice that make me more guilty. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. This year, puasa, iftar, raya, celebrate my birthday and yours , study and many more. Every day is, precious moment with you, boy :*


A big love to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tears land ;')

  Assalamualaikum and Hi friends, This is the song that he was dedicated for me. My first impression is, bapaklah nak suruh aku tidur! HA-HA-HA but if you read the lyric is quite sweet. Auww! :3 Well, I'm type of girl who don't talk about my problem at all. Neither, my best friend didn't know my problem. It might I always laugh with 'em and when it come back home I being so silent. Only Allah know what I've been thru. :')  I love build a river before fall asleep. I don't know what the hell I am doing, but this is my routine. Takde lah hari-hari, but conform sekali dua dalam seminggu.  Bila aku ada mood, kacau mana pun aku layan. Bila aku takde mood, muka cam singa babe. Today I'm not in mood actually. Feeling like wanna punch something. Grr!   I just don't know where should I put this feeling. Its pretty heavy to have this. Kinda sad. What a life. I create a twitter because I wanna practice how to tell people my about problem but then all my tw

My journey of last trimester (ECV)

Hi assalammualaikum to all of you. Today I macam rajin sikit nak update blog yang dah lama bersawang ni ha. Alhamdullilah sekarang I dah 37 weeks almost 38 weeks. Actually a lot things happen to me during my pregnancy. Its not easy but is not that hard, i can called that suam-suam. Sometimes thing get harder than I thought but eventually is getting easier. Idk how to explain, but Alhamdullilah I can get thru this till the end! Cause imma excited to see my baby on next week. You must be wondering why do I know when my baby gonna pop out kan? Okay macamni cerita dia, I do scan my baby every month cause I wanna see my baby development, how's his doing inside, everything good or not, my placenta in good position or not, my air ketuban enough or not. So during my 31 weeks of pregnant I do scan and the doc say "Puan, sorry to say this but your baby's head is on the top but nvm you still got time to turn the baby's head. And we called this breech " So balik r

Happy Birthday to Nurul Shafiza Binti Sazali

2010   2012 Assalammualaikum and HI dear readers. This Effy. Effy, aku sayang kau kay. Happy birthday. Kau dah tua, so aku belanje kau once kita dah meet up kay. :D Me love kay