Skip to main content

Just a little flashback maybe?



Hi assalammualaikum peeps, okay now aku dah hapy dah sikit sebab amir dah balik.
Hahaha takde lah aku meroyan lagi pasal dia. Haha nampak tak aku ni overly attached girlfriend? 
You know what i really dont mind tunggu kalau dia nak pergi memana ke nak lepak ke dengan kawan ke or what-so-ever lah. I really dont mind, unless kalau tengah perang aku tidur awal. Sebab kalau aku on kalau besar gaduh. So better aku tidur awal dari terukkan keadaan. Bangun-bangun terus wish morning dah okay dah heheh bukan susah pun nak pujuk aku hihi

Excited gila semalam aku jumpa dia. Sampai-sampai rumah je dia dah jumpa aku. Siapa tak excited noks jumpa bf 3 hari tak contact katako! Hahah well i really happy to see my boy yesterday. So we went to restaurant and having a very late dinner i guess or shall i said take a brunch. And take a very long talk with sayang. All i been say is ''rindu'' all the way. Serious shit aku rasa aku annoying af. Nasib badan lah amr nak layan aku. Amir certa lah dia memancing dapat 20 ekor together with his brother and bla bla bla. 

And now. aku tak sedia nak kerja esok. Aduh kenapa lah kerja esok. Malas sumpah malas :((
Dari tengah hari sampai sekarang aku dok tengok cerita harry potter. Pergh bapak lah aku. Nak nak pulak cerita dia 2 jam lebih. Juling mata aku. And now aku nak tengok yang ke 6 pulak. 


Oh by the way, tajuk aku tuh memang kekadang aku terpikir kenapa lah sampai jadi macam ni? Kenapa lah tak betulkan keadaan or kenapa nak worst kan lagi? Sometimes orang yang cakap kita ''unmatured'' aku nak tanya dia, whats the meaning of matured on his/her side? And how do you forgive people? Its just a word sorry from phone but truly in your heart you never did the same as you point out on phone, isnt it?

Sometimes I do wondering whats make us be like 'this'? I mean, (me and amir) and (you and you) You-Know-Who-You-Are. I never insult nor hate both of you. Things happen for reason kan? Never mind, dunia berputar. I dont want anything all i want is just a bless heart and peace life upon me. If you do anything to say just contact me and, i'll reply it. But i wanna ask you, do you never think even once, about fixing it back what been broken? Oh cant you see the relationship between his siblings is about to loose. All of this fight might effect our future. If you dont mind, please think wisely. Its that so hard to start all over again? For me, its for god sake and probably can fix all the piece. Sampai bila nak macam ni? You're big enough to think whats is good and bad things. Bergaduh sebab girlfriend? Hm sound like pathetic. but thats the true story. I'm 22 already, and soon gonna married (in sya Allah) and who's gonna help all his brother stuff and so on? Tell me? 





Does it sound like lovely girl?
This is you and it was a very first time i meet. I wish i can turn back the time and i dont want all this happen. It that hard to live like happily ever after? Can you do that for family sake?

 I hope so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tears land ;')

  Assalamualaikum and Hi friends, This is the song that he was dedicated for me. My first impression is, bapaklah nak suruh aku tidur! HA-HA-HA but if you read the lyric is quite sweet. Auww! :3 Well, I'm type of girl who don't talk about my problem at all. Neither, my best friend didn't know my problem. It might I always laugh with 'em and when it come back home I being so silent. Only Allah know what I've been thru. :')  I love build a river before fall asleep. I don't know what the hell I am doing, but this is my routine. Takde lah hari-hari, but conform sekali dua dalam seminggu.  Bila aku ada mood, kacau mana pun aku layan. Bila aku takde mood, muka cam singa babe. Today I'm not in mood actually. Feeling like wanna punch something. Grr!   I just don't know where should I put this feeling. Its pretty heavy to have this. Kinda sad. What a life. I create a twitter because I wanna practice how to tell people my about problem but then all my tw

My journey of last trimester (ECV)

Hi assalammualaikum to all of you. Today I macam rajin sikit nak update blog yang dah lama bersawang ni ha. Alhamdullilah sekarang I dah 37 weeks almost 38 weeks. Actually a lot things happen to me during my pregnancy. Its not easy but is not that hard, i can called that suam-suam. Sometimes thing get harder than I thought but eventually is getting easier. Idk how to explain, but Alhamdullilah I can get thru this till the end! Cause imma excited to see my baby on next week. You must be wondering why do I know when my baby gonna pop out kan? Okay macamni cerita dia, I do scan my baby every month cause I wanna see my baby development, how's his doing inside, everything good or not, my placenta in good position or not, my air ketuban enough or not. So during my 31 weeks of pregnant I do scan and the doc say "Puan, sorry to say this but your baby's head is on the top but nvm you still got time to turn the baby's head. And we called this breech " So balik r

Happy Birthday to Nurul Shafiza Binti Sazali

2010   2012 Assalammualaikum and HI dear readers. This Effy. Effy, aku sayang kau kay. Happy birthday. Kau dah tua, so aku belanje kau once kita dah meet up kay. :D Me love kay